• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Clan Forums » GENERAL » I leave MOH
I leave MOH
CocoДата: Friday, 2012-01-27, 7:47 PM | Сообщение # 1

"
Major general
Награды: 0

Hello mates.
First I would like to say Thank's to all sQuaD because i felt happy in the time that i stayed in the clan. But IDK why that in all the servers that I enter all say me cheater, or member of clan hacker, and i dont like that in all servers maake me ss to send and when i sent it they saw that i havnt got anything except a Rifle :P
I am not saying that clan have cheats, I think all here are clean and only they are good players.
I have an other live, a girlfriend, and I dont pass the time requiered with him, and the people who say me cheater must now that I only play for fun and i dont like play with cheats or hacks or anymore... because its only a game..
If I enter one day I dont enter with CoCo, but if in the future I see one member of that clan i can say: Thats the best clan that I stay in.
So mates, Thank you. I think this clan can be one of the better that made the game smile
I felt good that time and I sure that I will see u iin the future.

Good Luck & Have Fun my mates smile

P.D -> OutlaW u not hacker, u are the best, only that smile

BYE cry

-=[sQuaD]=- Coco

Сообщение отредактировал Coco - Friday, 2012-01-27, 7:51 PM

MrOuTlawДата: Friday, 2012-01-27, 8:16 PM | Сообщение # 2

"
Generalissimo

WTF Coco!!!..  fuck all others..  this fun game.. and they peopels think squad cheater whos noobs.. for it dont angry m8 !! play just in clan..!!!

MR-WILDДата: Saturday, 2012-01-28, 11:56 PM | Сообщение # 3

"
Generalissimo

Forum » Clan Forums » GENERAL » I leave MOH
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Go Up